Welcome to My Tour at the Museum

     Have you ever taken a tour at the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum (NASM) in Washington or its sister facility, the Steven Udvar-Hazy Center? Perhaps you heard fascinating stories about the artifacts on display, or had your questions answered by a knowledgeable and engaging docent.
     If you have, you've benefited from those individuals' passion for aviation and space. And if you haven't, I encourage you to take a tour! When you join a tour, you get more than the sights. You get the stories that bring air and spacecraft to life. Others will see a museum. You will explore the dramatic story of aviation, from the dawn of aviation to the Space Age. 
     Many exciting things are happening at the museum and I want to make your visit an unforgettable experience. From the flagship museum at the National Mall to the picturesque hangar near Dulles Airport, I take you closer for a more in-depth tour.
     For me, the NASM is a place of wonder and enlightenment, as I hope it is for you. Come and see why my tours are drawing hundreds of visitors from all over the world. And why each and everyone of them returns home smiling :) Please visit often, and say hello when you see me in the galleries.                              
                                                                                                                     Kent Wang
                                                                                                                     Museum Docent                                                                                                                    
Welcome to my tour at the National Air and Space Museum